Sunday, January 12, 2014

Delicate Gold Jewelry

I am addicted to bling. There, I said it. Whether it's high end or vintage, handmade, or a thrift store find, jewelry makes me very happy. So why all the fuss about baubles? I view it as an investment. A nice piece of jewelry is timeless.

Lately I've been obsessing over delicate, gold pieces. Jennifer Zeuner is probably to blame. Her simple gold bar necklaces, Hamsa, and evil eye pendants have been featured in magazines like Elle, In Style and Seventeen. But spending several hundred dollars on a trendy necklace is not always possible when you are a stay at home mom on a budget. So below I've compiled my practical versions of the delicate gold jewelry trend. Enjoy!


Let's start with the bar necklace. I found this adorable piece at Nordstrom. And for $22.00, the price is right.

Bonnie Jonas Bar Necklace $22.00

I love Etsy! It's a great place to find unique jewelry at reasonable prices. I recently ordered a wire name necklace. Stassi Schroeder from Vanderpump Rules wears a similar piece.


14 Karat Gold Filled Wire Name Necklace $25.00

Finally, I just discovered Earthy Chic jewelry. Not only can you find a wide variety of pieces, but a percentage of all purchases go towards Earthy Chic's featured charities. 

Rose Gold Overlay Bow Necklace $25.00

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I love your designs and also I love Etsy! It's a great place to find unique jewelry at reasonable prices. More Info: kundan meena jadau jewelry

    ReplyDelete